5 Homemade Hair Masks That Work Like Magic
Hair is an integral part of beauty. Shiny, healthy, lustrous, and voluminous hair can add new definition to your personality. Also, you can fashion your hair in any way you like, only if it is healthy enough.
If you are wondering about how to put a stop to the problem of falling hair or how to have hair as long as Rapunzel's, you should probably revise your nutritional intake.
Power Gummies are a perfect supplement for hair of any type. No matter if you are bothered about your hair fall, loss of texture of your hair, or short length, Power Gummies hair vitamin with biotin promise a solution for all hair problems.
Enriched with the goodness of Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, and Biotin, these tasty chewable multivitamin hair supplements work magically to strengthen the hair root, reduce hair breakage, and to lend your hair a fuller and bouncy appearance.
However, for external care, here are some of the best DIY hair masks that can be of much difference in ensuring soft, supple, and yet strong hair.
1. Avocado Hair Mask
To keep your hair smooth and free from tangles, this hair mask can be useful.
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil or argan oil
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl or a mixer for a lump-free blend.
- Spread the mixture evenly across the scalp and leave it for an hour and wash it with a shampoo.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
For those who suffer from dandruff, this mask is especially beneficial.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of water
- Tea tree oil (6-8 drops)
- Mix all the ingredients properly and crush an aspirin it the mixture.
- Keep your scalp hydrated with this mixture for 30minutes before washing.
3. Aloe Vera Hair mask
This homemade hair mask is ideal for oily hair.
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients properly and spread across your scalp evenly.
- Keep for 30 minutes and wash it gently.
4. Shea Butter Mask
This mask is ideal for keeping your hair moisturised.
- 3/4 cup shea butter
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Heat the shea butter and the oils together until melted.
- Bring the mixture to room temperature and apply on your scalp.
- After 1 hour, wash your hair with shampoo.
5. Coconut-Almond Hair Mask
This mask is perfect for any hair type.
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- Mix all the ingredients properly and apply on hair evenly across the scalp.
- Leave the mixture for 5-7 minutes and wash with shampoo.
Choose Power Gummies and ensure good health for your hair and skin.