Power Hair Care: 5 Surprising Benefits of Lavender Oil
A go-to essential oil for its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, Lavender comes from the Mediterranean, Middle East, and Indian region. It was used as traditional medicine and is now utilized worldwide because of its healing effects on the human body.
Its mystic scent can treat modern-day conditions, including anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, and depression. Such oils have received wide acceptance because they can relieve stress and are an easy home remedy for multiple nuisances.
Lavender oil comes under the top favored list, mainly because of its heavenly smell. You can use lavender oil to ease pain, get relief from migraine, air freshening, cleaning, insomnia, and much more.
One surprising use of Lavender oil is for your hair! You can use lavender oil to nourish your scalp and make your locks stronger than ever!
We have accumulated five reasons why you should pick up that lavender oil off the shelf and add it to your hair care routine now:
1. Improves Blood Circulation: With gentle hair massages in a circular motion, you can increase your blood circulation with lavender oil. It allows the nutrients to reach the strands and makes them stronger.
2. Help prevent dandruff: To get rid of the yeast infection from your scalp, you can use lavender oil because of its antimicrobial properties. It will stop the flake formation that causes dandruff.
3. Relieves inflammation: Stress can make your body more prone to concerns like anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, and depression, plus it impacts your hair health as well. Lavender oil can reduce the impacts of inflammation on your body and scalp.
4. Boost hair growth: Lavender oil has properties that can help your hair grow thicker and stronger. They also help with issues like baldness and grow hair faster.
5. Kills Head Lice: Lice are parasites that feed blood weakening your hair and leading to hair fall. They make your hair weak and dull, but lavender oil can help with it.
How can you add lavender oil to your daily hair care?
You need to use a diluted version of Lavender oil and add a few drops of lavender oil to your shampoo or massage oil for your scalp. You can include lavender-infused products to get its benefits, plus you can mix it with other carrier oil to improve the benefits. Lavender Oil has many perks, an all rounder that can help you with numerous day-to-day annoyances.
You know what else can help you improve your hair growth Power gummies Hair & Nails Vitamin Gummies!
These Hair & Nails Vitamin Gummies are all you need to reverse the damage from the inside and make your hair strong and enable growth.
Power gummies Hair & Nails Vitamin Gummies are vegan, filled with vital nutrients, minerals, and loads of love packed in a bottle for you!
These Hair & Nails Vitamins have the key ingredients that are essential for healthy hair and strong nails.
# Biotin: It helps with increasing the keratin infrastructure, leading to healthy hair and maximizing nail and hair growth.
# Zinc: It regulates hormones, aids protein synthesis, and helps in absorbing nutrients, making it a vital nutrient for gorgeous hair and nails.
# Vitamin A to E: Stimulates hair and nails, reduces breakage, nourishes the scalp, and boosts metabolism.
These gummies are super beneficial for hair fall, strengthen hair roots. It also helps with hair and nail growth.