10 Nutritious Foods That Can Increase Your Winter Immunity
The Winter season should officially be named the sick season because the risk of getting the flu is higher than ever. Our immunity needs a little boost to tackle the chilly season and influenza. Feeding our bodies with the right nutrition is essential to keep flu symptoms at bay.
The change in temperature and pollution makes our body enticed to get seasonal fever and viral infections. You have to become stronger and healthier from the inside during the wintertime.
Winter has tons of seasonal fruits and tasty recipes that we can incorporate into our daily life to boost our energy. Diet changes help you gain a suitable kind of nutrition and help you gain a steady immune system that can help you tackle the flu.
Here are 10 foods you can incorporate into your winter diet to keep flu and infections far-far away.
1. Papaya: Papaya has a high content of Vitamin C, and an enzyme called papain that can help boost immunity.
2. Spinach: A great source of Vitamin A, C, and E, spinach can enhance your body functions and is great for your immunity. Spinach has beta carotene and antioxidants that help in replenishing cells.
3. Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E, lessen oxidative damage, and enhance immunity during aging.
4. Grapes: Grapes have antioxidants and polyphenols that help provide cells to combat diseases. It also contains a wide range of healthy combinations, and one of them is resveratrol, which assists in building immunity.
5. Sweet Potatoes: Sweet Potatoes have Vitamin A that helps enhance the immune response in our body. They also contain Beta carotene that helps convert Vitamin A to strengthen immunity.
6. Button Mushrooms: Mushrooms have antiviral properties and protein to repair damaged cells that help support the immune system.
7. Broccoli: Vitamin A, C, and E are known to boost your immunity, and broccoli is full of them. It also contains magnesium, zinc, iron, and other nutrients.
8. Ginger: Ginger has tons of anti-inflammatory and contains antioxidant properties that are known to strengthen your immunity.
9. Oregano: One of the most antioxidant leaves, oregano is high in phenolic acids and flavonoids – two nutrients that ease inflammation, protect against illnesses like the common cold, flu, fevers, and indigestion.
10. Rosemary: Rosemary is an aromatic herb that contains an immune-boosting ingredient called carnosol, which has memory-boosting enhancing properties.
11. Red Bell Peppers: Red bell peppers contain 3X Vitamin c and are a rich source of Beta carotene, which helps improve your immune system.
You know what else can help you with your body get revitalized and also help you get lean, The Beach Body Gummies!
These gummies have no added sugar and are still irresistibly tasty. They aid in reducing bloating, improving metabolism, and helping with rapid calorie burn. Orange twist flavor gummies, combined with the rigorous workout and diet, can help you get your desired beach body.