5 Ingredients From The Indian Kitchen That Can Help With The Cramps
Indian kitchen is the temple of taste and ingredients that can cure most of our everyday health enigmas. Indian species are acknowledged to have indefinite health perks that can boost and enhance our way of life.
As the national period day is approaching, we have discovered a few food ingredients available in your pantry that can help manage your period cramp.
We advise taking a high fiber diet, healthy snacking, taking your vitamins, staying hydrated, and trying these 05 desi ingredients that can give you comfort during your menstrual pain.
1. Ajwain/ Carom seeds - The Indian kitchen staple, Eating Ajwain during periods is one of the most traditional ways to manage cramps.
This pantry staple has properties to not only help with the cramp but also regulate the period.
All you need to do is, take 01 tablespoon ajwain/carrom seeds with that, add half tablespoon of black salt and swallow it with lukewarm water.
2. Jaggery - Jaggery is a natural sweetener that has tons of nutrients. It will help in regulating your menstruation cycle, and it makes the periods less painful.
Take a piece of jaggery and eat it during those uneasy days, and you will feel way better. Take a piece of jaggery and eat it whenever you suffer from period pain.
3. Walnuts - Walnuts have a high omega -03 content because of which it tackles with periods pain much faster. Add walnuts with a bowl full of yogurt and eat it.
Try not to add any sugar and salt because that will only make you feel more bloated.
4. Turmeric - It is a powerful and anti-inflammatory staple in our kitchen. It has been a cure for multiple health conditions in our lives. Turmeric is a natural and effective pain reliever homeopathic pain relief solution available in your kitchen.
Try making turmeric tea- add half a tablespoon of turmeric in 2-3 cups of water and boil it for 05 minutes. Drink it, and you will feel better instantly.
5. Ginger - The pain reliever that can reduce abdominal cramps effortlessly. This cough and sore throat relief ingredient has been a significant part of our Indian kitchen moreover works like magic when it comes to regulating the menstrual cycle.
Chew a small piece for instant relaxation, but you can add it to your chai as well.
These ingredients are easily accessible in your kitchen and will help you fight those unbearable period cramps, multiple other factors related to your menstrual cycle.
We hope you have a painless and comfortable national periods day! We appreciate your strength every day.