Power Lean - 5 Benefits You Can Get From 02 Tsp Of Chia Seeds.
if we tell you that Chia seeds have 5x more calcium than milk! Yes, that is correct! This versatile seed is tasteless but enriches your meal and adds crunch with tons of nutrients. Salvia hispanica or Chia seeds have become a household-conscious staple in our pantry.
Ordinarily, these chia seeds are mixed with lemon to remove toxins from the body and cleanly refresh our organs. The Calcium content and many other nutrients are comparatively high than other regular fruits and seeds in chia seeds.
Two tablespoons of chia seeds contain 11 grams of fiber which will support your gut health as well.
We have compiled its premia that you can add to enhance your overall health-
1. CHIA SEEDS aids in weight loss : Chia seeds are significantly high in protein which, keeps you satiated for longer. 20% Protein content will curb your appetite and give you a boost in weight loss.
2. Helps in regulating blood sugar levels : These seeds improve insulin sensitivities and uphold blood sugar levels. Insulin spikes and crashes by adding chia seeds after meals get controlled. Chia seeds are great for diabetic people as they can manage their sugar levels by adding chia seeds to their diets.
3. They help manage bone health : They are a dynamo filled with nutrients like phosphorous, protein, and calcium. The calcium content in them makes them ideal for bone health.
4. Reduces heart disease risk : Heart-related diseases are severe and are common in today's youth due to unhealthy consumption habits. They influence blood pressure levels and push the body to support a healthy balance.
5. The antioxidants levels are high : Chia seeds have higher antioxidant content which, fights free radicals that cause damage to the cells, proteins, and DNA. These also help in fighting Cancer components in your foods.
Eating clean has become an imperative effort that each individual should add to their regime. We all need a healthy diet change once in a while to reset our body organs and flush out the toxins.
It has 3x protein than spinach, 64% more potassium than a banana, and 100% more Omega 3 than salmon. Go add them to your diet and replenish your well-being.